Nowadays, every Indian woman loves wearing saree on special occasions be it festivals, social gatherings or any other events. But often a question arises why woman are in love with sarees recently? The reason for this is that the fashion designers of traditional sarees are embroidering it with different varieties of designs and colors. Now Indians are purely cultural. So wearing a proper Indian hairstyle is also mandatory while you are in a saree. So following are some of the hairstyles which the Indian women can opt with their saree for any occasion.
1. Messy Low Bun-This hairstyle can go well with the backless blouse design is definitely what you need. To complement your saree, you can opt for this chic messy low bun, which is suitable for every face type.
2. Half up Curls-You can opt for this beautiful and graceful half up curls to flaunt your attire and personality.
Traditional Indian Women Hairstyle
3. Loose Curls-This hairstyle would match well with a designer or stylish saree in order to make a bold look.
4. Half up Puff– This is regarded to be one of the ordinary hairstyles but combining it with the loose curls can make you look more stunning.
5. Sleek Low Bun– Regarded to be one of the stylish hair bun styles. This hairstyle can add royalty to your look when you adds stunning jewelleries to your overall look.
6. Side Loose Curls– This hairstyle can add more glamour to your entire personality and perfect for all face shapes, thus you don’t need to worry at all.
7. Low Side Bun– In order to make a distinctive hairstyle for saree bun, then low side bun can be great.
8. Side Fishtail Braid– This hairstyle can complement your saree look and adding little accessories on the braid increases the beauty of this hairstyle.
9. Wavy and Curly Hairstyle– If you wish to make a casual hairstyle with your saree, then this hairstyle is definitely the right choice.
10. Puffed Up Bun– This hairstyle goes amazing with the saree. Suitable for all occasions, this hairstyle with saree make it appropriate for any occasion.
11. Swept Back Bun– Suitable for those who have heart shaped face. This hairstyle can be worn with any designer saree to make your fashion statement an elaborate one
12. Curly Ponytail– This hairstyle can be worn even with the casual saree to make a stunning look on occasions.
13. Bubbly Ponytail– Handloom saree with a bubbly ponytail is a great way to complement your saree look. Adding a twist and quirkiness to your conventional saree style by trying this beautiful hairdo with your designer and stylish saree.
14.Simple Braid– This hairstyle takes a minimum of 5-7 minutes. This simple braid is preferred by many Indian ladies because it gives a very decent look.
15. Gajra Bun– Opting for a traditional saree with the traditional garland of Jasmine flowers bun can make your look more elegant.
16. Crown Braided Bun– Since this hairstyle is a bit messy, it is appropriate for oblong face shape. To make your look rich, this hairstyle can be worn with a designer saree to finish off the look.
17. Braided Bun– The braided bun hairstyle is trending hugely and can be made easily with some simple tricks to complete the ordinary saree look.
18. Chinese Style Top Knot Bun– If you are college girl and searching for an elegant hairstyle to complement with your saree look, then try this Chinese top knot bun hairstyle! The bold top knot bun make your look even bolder during college parties and events.
19. Low Style Ponytail– Being extremely popular, this hairstyle is preferred by young woman with saree. For making that chic look, try this sleek low ponytail to complete your saree outfit.
20. Side French Braid– The side French braid gives you a bold look to your simple saree look. Those who have a heart shaped face can try this hairstyle wearing saree.
Therefore, it can be concluded that these stunning hairstyles can complement both traditional as well as modern saree and make you look more stunning.