Pre–wedding shoot known to be an important part of a wedding because it helps in capturing the moments of the couple before the wedding, it helps them bond and gives them time to understand each other. This pre-wedding photo-shoot makes a couple of time to get comfortable with the photographer. It is very important to be comfortable with the photographer because they are the ones who will get the required clicks on your big day. Now when it comes to deciding the location for your Pre-wedding shoot, confusion arises because the location needs to be perfect appealing to your needs. But we have made an attempt to remove your confusion by providing the below lists for your Mumbai pre-wedding shoot.
1. Marine Drive- Also known as the queen’s necklace. It is regarded to be one of the most alluring locations of Mumbai for the pre-wedding shoot. Visiting during early morning or during late-night is most suitable because at that time the night-lights can be seen. City lights also provide an added advantage to your shoot.
2. Bandstand- Surrounded by the rocky seashore with the fort and a garden. Also most of the Bollywood actors have their residences at this location. A very mesmerizing location for your pre-wedding photoshoot. Consisting of a variety of backdrops, it makes a mesmerizing choice for your pre-wedding photoshoot.
3. Vasai Fort- This location is perfect for doing pre-wed shoot only for those couples who are love different types of heritages tremendously. The nearby Vasai beach can also prove to be a strong attraction point for the beach lover couples.
4. Sanjay Gandhi National Park- For that intimate kind of photoshoot, do not miss out on the Sanjay Gandhi National Park. The amazing settings will give you the right elements for the best pre-wedding photoshoot in Mumbai.
5. Central Park- A truly a delightful place for the pre-wedding photoshoot. Backdrop filled with pictures and beautiful flowers gives you a feeling of heaven.
6. Hanging Gardens – Spotted to be a romantic spot for couples, it is also famous for the various poses done especially during early mornings and late nights, and then get clicked before their wedding.
7. Imagica Theme Park – Good to enjoy here on some slow rides with your other half in the near future. Let your carefree laughter get those candid clicks.
8. Gateway Of India – Regarded to be a major landmark of the city, this 220th-century monument symbolizes the gateway to new beginnings. Early mornings are ideal to get the clicks rather than the evening clicks when the streets remain too busy.
9. Juhu Beach – Little far from the main Juhu beach are some distilled locations that can be the posing ground for couples. It is good if you can complete your pre-wed shoot early in case it remains busy during the days and nights.
10. Horniman Circle – It is especially known for its historical significance, but serves as a modern-day hub for various artistic activities and events like the annual Sufi Music Festival, Ruhaniyat, Kala Ghoda Festival. Also this garden looks stunning for the photoshoot. As you enjoy the seductive nature, the location sets the perfect mood for that romantic photoshoot of you and your better half.