It has been seen that nowadays most brides prefer wearing lehenga on their wedding. But with their lehenga, they cannot match out what hairstyle will suit their overall look. So here, we have elaborated the top 20 hairstyles with lehenga that you can opt –
1. Loose side braid with floral accessories for Mehendi– Wearing this beautiful loose side braid with your lehenga is a great option. And decorating this braid with floral accessories during daytime function like haldi or mehendi would look even more stunning.
2. Bridal hairstyle with loose beach curls– Nothing says elegance like loose beachy waves with dainty baby’s breath! This hairstyle is perfect when you are wearing a pastel lehenga during a daytime spring wedding.
3. Curly side braid decorated with floral tiara– This massive side braid are perfect wearing with a lehenga which additionally can be decorated with a tiara.
4. Hairstyle with middle-parted puff and loose blow-dried curls– Want nothing too fancy for your big day? This bridal hairstyle with middle-parted puff and loose blow-dried tresses is just the Hairstyles for lehenga that you were looking for.
5. Half up-half down hairstyle for medium hair – Are you a bridesmaid looking for a simple Hairstyles with lehenga? Save this half up-half down hairstyle right now!
6. Rose bun hairstyle for lehenga with pastel flowers– An Indian wedding hairstyle like this one is perfect to wear with your bridal lehenga during pheras!
7. Beachy waves with a little braid– Particular rose buns are trending now! Wearing this Hairstyles for lehenga is perfect to wear during your engagement.
8. Bow-style half-up hairdo with loose curls– This is a very cute Indian wedding hairstyle perfect to wear with your lehenga during the pre- wedding ceremonies.
9. Indian hairstyle with fluffy braid and loose curls– This hairstyle is appropriate for those having long hair. Adding flowers can enhance the beauty of this hairstyle which is perfect to wear with your lehenga during the daytime mehndi ceremony.
10. Simple hairstyle puffed with loose curls– A simple hairstyle- this blow-dried hair matches well with any bridal lehenga. Perfect to wear during your wedding reception!
11. A beautiful mix of braids on wavy hair– Tired wearing the single style of braid? Then make multiple styles of braids and let-your hair flow down in your elegant pastel lehenga. Ideal to wear during your engagement party.
12. Hairstyle comprising of low bun and flowers– In Indian weddings, it is usually seen the popularity of low bun. So this hairstyle can be given more of a heavy look when decorated with flowers. It can be any like roses, jasmine, orchid. This hairstyle suits well with lehenga.
13. Simple bubble braid with baby’s breath– Since this hairstyle is very simple, it can be worn by the bride during her haldi or mehndi function.
14. Let-down hairstyle for lehenga with blow-dried soft curls– This is a simple Hairstyles with lehenga is perfect for those who wish to have a simple hairstyle during their wedding ceremony.
15. Side-swept loose curls with hair accessory– This amazing bridal hairstyle with a proper hair accessory is appropriate to wear on your engagement party and also during the cocktail party!
16. One-sided loose curls and side puffed– If you wish to make your hair leave open during the pheras, then you can try this hairstyle with your lehenga.
17. Crown braid with let-down loose curls– This wedding hairstyle with a particular crown braid and loose curls can go well with the lehenga.
18. Hairstyle for lehenga with fluffy side-swept braid – It has been seen that braids have a great trend flowing during this season, and so this hairstyle suits great with lehenga. Flowers like jasmine, roses can add more beauty to this hairstyle
19. One-side voluminous French braid with flowers– This hairstyle is perfect for wearing with your modern lehenga during the cocktail party or any other pre-wedding event.
20. Voluminous braid hairstyle for lehenga– This hairstyle is perfect for the engagement when you are in your lehenga.
Now that you have seen the 20 best hairstyles for lehenga, I hope you have saved some of them to share with your besties and pick the one that everyone loves! And, if you would like to see more Indian wedding hairstyles, then do let me know in the comments below.